We want to give you a hassle-free way to return anything, and returns are free for UK customers. If for any reason you wish to exchange or refund a piece, or send a piece for repair please follow the steps below:
2. Sign into your account and select 'My Orders'
3. Find the order you wish to return and press the 'Exchange'. 'Refund' or 'Repair' button.
4. Select 'Return Piece' next to the relevant piece of jewellery. After selection, confirm your request to receive a printable Return Form and postage label.
5. Print out the completed returns form and postage label. Securely package the product, including the returns form. Please use original packaging and remove the original labels. You only need to return the pieces that you wish to exchange or receive a refund for.
6. Attach the postage label to the outside of the parcel and take your return to the Post Office. Obtain a proof of postage from the Post Office.
7. Please allow 7 working days, from the posting date, for us to credit your account. We will refund the credit or debit card of the person who originally placed and paid for the order.
Please note that engraved items cannot be returned or exchanged, unless the product is faulty.
Please check your order as soon as you receive it. If a piece is missing or damaged, please contact our Customer Care Team as soon as possible with your order confirmation number to hand.
Monica Vinader cannot accept responsibility for pieces returned to us without a completed Exchange/Returns Form or proof of purchase.
Goods purchased online may be refunded to the original payment method at any Monica Vinader Boutique, if accompanied by the original dispatch paperwork and packaging. Unfortunately, we are unable to process an exchange for online returns in our boutiques at this time.