1. The New from Old Sustainability Design Competition (“Competition”) begins at 16:00 (GMT) on Tuesday 15th December 2020 and ends at 23:59 GMT on Monday 11th January 2021 (“Competition Period”). After this date, no further entries will be permitted.
2. During the Competition Period, users are entered into the Prize Draw when they complete the following:
Must be based in the UK
Submission of a 3 piece collection of wearable creativity using materials frequently collected from our Recycling Programme: silver, gold vermeil and gemstones, or other materials found or recycled in the UK. Hand-drawn renders or CAD presentation accepted.
You must be the owner and creator of the design, and have the ability to make the jewellery you design.
Download the full brief including judging criteria here
Submissions to be made directly to email@example.com no later than 23:59 on 11 January 2021. Submissions can be hand-drawn, CAD or similar renders. Only submissions from UK-based entrants will be considered.
If entrants do NOT want their designs shared on Monica Vinader marketing channels, please include an opt out sentence in your submission email.
If entrants are announced as one of three finalists, then final submissions will be required to enter their final submissions directly to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 23:59 on 24 January 2021.
3. Entries are only accepted via the process outlined in point 2.
1. One (1) winner will be selected at random by Monica Vinader Ltd to win:
The winner will come to our design studio in Norfolk to meet with Monica and the design and development team. They will have access to all the materials, archives and stones to prepare their collection
The winner will receive £5000 as a prize, and have their final collection go live in 2021 for sale on www.monicavinader.com
(1) This Competition is open to anyone aged 18 years or over, except employees of Monica Vinader Ltd., their partners, families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
(2) Competition entries must be based in the UK
(3) All entries received after the Competition Period will not be entered into the Competition.
(4) The winner will be chosen by a judging panel associated with Monica Vinader Ltd from all successful entries received and verified by Monica Vinader Ltd and/or its agents.
(5) The prize is as outlined in PRIZES (1)
(6) Competition winner announcement date is:
6.1: 19th January 2021 - three finalists will be contact by Monica Vinader Ltd to confirm they are a finalist and with some feedback for their initial submissions
6.2: 28th January 2021 - the winner will be contacted by Monica Vinader Ltd
(7) All Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable, cannot be exchanged and cannot be redeemed for a cash equivalent.
(8) In the event that the winner does not redeem their Prize in accordance with instructions from Monica Vinader Ltd and/or Monica Vinader Ltd are unable to contact the winner due, Monica Vinader Ltd reserves the right to select another winner to receive the Prize.
(9) Monica Vinader Ltd accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind or if for any reason a technical interruption, fault or site failure occurs when completing entry online, Monica Vinader Ltd does not take any responsibility for incomplete entries. Incomplete entries will not be considered valid for entry into the Prize Draw.
(10) Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. Monica Vinader Ltd reserve the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the Prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions. The decision of Monica Vinader Ltd regarding any aspect of the Competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
(11) Events may occur that render the Competition itself or the awarding of the Prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Monica Vinader Ltd and accordingly they may at their absolute discretion vary, amend or cancel the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Monica Vinader Ltd as a result thereof. Monica Vinader Ltd reserves the right to substitute the Prize for another Prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond its control make this unavoidable.
(12) As a condition of accepting the Prize, winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the Prize Draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media, as well as authorising their designs to be submitted for sale by Monica Vinader Ltd.
(13) Insofar as is permitted by law, Monica Vinader Ltd, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Monica Vinader Ltd, its agents or distributors or that of their employees.
(15) Any dispute arising from, or related to, these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the laws of England and Wales, and the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
(16) The competition owner is Monica Vinader Ltd, Holkham Studios, Longlands, Wells-Next-The-Sea, Norfolk, NR23 1RU. For any questions or queries regarding this competition please contact us email@example.com