Monica Vinader Mystery Bag Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The Mystery Bag competition (“Prize Draw”) begins at 09:00:00 (GMT) on Tuesday 1st December 2020 and ends at 23:59:00 (GMT) on Wednesday 23rd December 2020 (“Prize Draw Period”). After this date, no further entries will be permitted.
2. During the Prize Draw Period, users are automatically entered into the Prize Draw when they complete the following:
o Purchase any Monica Vinader product via www.monicavinader.com or UK and US boutiques (participating boutiques only - UK: Chelsea, Westfield White City, Mayfair, Covent Garden, One New Change, Canary Wharf and Marylebone. US: Soho)
3. Entries are only accepted via the process outlined in point 2.
4. Purchase is necessary to enter, and entries are per purchase order, not per product within same order.
1. One (1) winner for each day of the prize draw (23 days)and will be selected at random by Monica Vinader Ltd to win:
1 x Mystery Bag of Monica Vinader product, worth £500
(1) This Prize Draw is open to anyone aged 18 years or over, except employees of Monica Vinader Ltd., their partners, families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
(2) This Prize Draw is subject to availability. Users can complete multiple entires during the Prize Draw Period. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted. Any incomplete, illegible or defaced entries will be deemed void.
(3) All entries received after the Prize Draw Period will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
(4) The winner will be chosen by Monica Vinader Ltd from all successful entries received and verified by Monica Vinader Ltd and/or its agents.
(5) The prize is 1 x Mystery Bag worth £500
(6) Prize Draw date is by January 5th 2021. If unclaimed within 5 working days, the Prize will be forfeited.
(7) The winner will be notified by Monica Vinader by the contact email given at the time of sign up within one (1) week of the Prize Draw date with instructions on how to redeem.
(8) All Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable, cannot be exchanged and cannot be redeemed for a cash equivalent.
(9) In the event that the winner does not redeem their Prize in accordance with instructions from Monica Vinader Ltd and/or Monica Vinader Ltd are unable to contact the winner due, Monica Vinader Ltd reserves the right to select another winner to receive the Prize.
(10) Monica Vinader Ltd accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind or if for any reason a technical interruption, fault or site failure occurs when completing entry online, Monica Vinader Ltd does not take any responsibility for incomplete entries. Incomplete entries will not be considered valid for entry into the Prize Draw.
(11) Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. Monica Vinader Ltd reserve the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the Prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions. The decision of Monica Vinader Ltd regarding any aspect of the Prize Draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
(12) Events may occur that render the Prize Draw itself or the awarding of the Prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Monica Vinader Ltd and accordingly they may at their absolute discretion vary, amend or cancel the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Monica Vinader Ltd as a result thereof. Monica Vinader Ltd reserves the right to substitute the Prize for another Prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond its control make this unavoidable.
(13) As a condition of accepting the Prize Draw, winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the Prize Draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media
(14) Insofar as is permitted by law, Monica Vinader Ltd, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Monica Vinader Ltd, its agents or distributors or that of their employees.
(16) Any dispute arising from, or related to, these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the laws of England and Wales, and the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
(17) The competition owner is Monica Vinader Ltd, Holkham Studios, Longlands, Wells-Next-The-Sea, Norfolk, NR23 1RU. For any questions or queries regarding this competition please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org