If for any reason you wish to exchange or refund a piece, or send a piece back for repair please follow the steps below:
1. Complete our online return process here. You can either log in to access the order (go to step 2) or you can search using your order number and email address (go to step 4).
2. Sign into your account and select 'My Orders'
3. Find the order you wish to return and press the 'Exchange', 'Refund' or 'Repair' button.
4. Select 'Return Piece' next to the relevant piece of jewellery. After selection, confirm your request to receive a printable Return Form and address label.
5. Print out the completed returns form and address label. Securely package the product, including the returns form. Please use original packaging and remove the original labels. You only need to return the items that you wish to exchange or receive a refund for.
6. Attach the address label to the outside of the parcel and take your return to the Post Office. It is important to ensure that you state you are 'returning to seller' in the reason for export field on your postage label. We recommend using a tracked postal service and obtaining a proof of postage from the post office.
Please note that engraved pieces cannot be returned or exchanged, unless the product is faulty.
Please check your order as soon as you receive it. If a piece is missing or damaged, please contact our Customer Care Team as soon as possible with your order confirmation number to hand.
Monica Vinader cannot accept responsibility for pieces returned to us without a completed Exchange/Returns Form or proof of purchase. Unfortunately, we cannot cover the cost of international returns.